Saturday, March 13, 2010

Shamrocking

Tomorrow I run the Shamrock. The first 5K of the year. I say first because I estimate I will run one a month. My fried Petty inspired me from her feats last year. Tomorrow the Shamrock, next month the Roses with Paige.

I ran a 5K on Wednesday without issues. Granted, my running has been done in a controlled environment on a tread mill. Tomorrow we see petre dish running converted to wild environmental movement.

Last year's Shamrock Run was perfect for me. Cold Rain & Wind. And a STRONG wind. I like adverse weather. It was a fun run, albeit cold and wet. This year is supposed to be cool and sunny. I couldn't ask for better weather.

Well wishes to all the Runners. I get to run with Kim, which will be awesome. Looking forward to a few laughs and strides. Yunker and Jalal will be busting out a 15K. Good talk with Jalal today, you can tell he has the runner's mindset. Hoping to catch up with them after their race.


Wildflower seed on the sand and stone
May the four winds blow you safely home

1 comment:

  1. Love it Brian...and I left a message BEFORE you ran and it didn't post! Bummer. But good job, you rock!

    ReplyDelete